What drew us to study type design in the Netherlands is the way Dutch letterers see type as shapes created by a tool—thinking mainly about Gerrit Noordzij’s work—and their studies on how pressure, rotation, angles and tools all influence the resulting letterform.
The students of TypeMedia 2014-2015 all graduated!
- >TypeMedia Exam July 1 All day, students and faculty only.
- KABK Exhibition Preview and Awards: Friday July 3, 16:00
- Alumni meeting Saturday July 4, 14:00—20:00
- KABK Graduation Show July 5—July 9
- TypeMedia Graduation Ceremony Wednesday July 8, 16:00
— Andy Clymer (@andyclymer) June 25, 2015
Robothon logo by James T. Edmondson.
The Robothon 2015 season has opened with riotous scenes outside the ticket office. Font Police had to intervene as fans tried to get their hands on the golden tickets.
The conference program will be announced soon!
Not that we were counting or anything, but it took the class of 2013-2014 only 139680 minutes to publish their excellent final projects. So please enjoy typemedia2014.com